Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Better Introduction


Hi all

oke I'm almost done with editing my blog, not sure about the background though but I will think about that later. Sooooo I was thinking maybe I need to introduce myself a little bit more. So here we go.


Well as I already said, I am Eva.
<---------------------- That's me

 I live in the Netherlands (wait, isn't that where Amsterdam is located? Yes indeed, yay!) I am seventeen years old so I'm still in high school. You can already read in my 'about me' link thingy that I like to sing, draw, paint and photograph. Yeah I've got singing lessons because I really enjoy to sing and once in a while we need to sing for an audience (audience? oh wait she means fifteen people sitting in a small room in the same building as where she gets her singinglessons audience :p) I also love to draw and paint. I think I can draw fine but sometimes I don't think I can compete against some of my friends who have their moments that they draw like Picasso.

I also love to photograph but haven't done that much lately. I need to photograph more I guess but hey; who needs to be creative when you've also got your laptop and some food ehehehe.. yeah. Haha, nah I also love to go to the city and go shopping. I've got my own clothingstyle and I'm trying to get it even more 'me', cause I don't like to have the same style as everybody else. But I will get a bigger opportunity to go shopping because I am going to London about a few days! :D (yaaaaay, so excited!) I've never been to London, actually England, so I'm really curious about everything.

Uhmm I don't know my favorite movies or books actually. To be honest I don't read that much and I like a lot of movies. I also like to watch Disney movies, especially the old ones. Lately I have been watching Brother Bear which I have seen for the last time when I was eight and because it is vacation I thought it would be a good moment to rewatch it. HOLYSHIT guys! It was so amazing! I'm not gonna spoil the story for the ones who still need to watch it but it got something spiritual or ancient and it is so different from all the other Disney movies. It had such a bigger impact on me compared with the time when I was little.

But in short, you can expect posts like drawings once in a while, thoughts and experiences and stuff. So I think I introduced myself better compared with my previous post (which was actually like one sentence with my name and hobby's.) You can follow me if you wanna stay updated when I post something new and seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment