Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Riches Of Crete



Kaliméra!

Holy Jezus, again I totally vanished from the planet.. yesh. Buuuut I've had a proper reason this time because I went to a place which was similair to Heaven called Crete. So to enjoy the sun, food and to relax I've been quiet for a couple of days without typing a new blogpost. Ironically I was busy with writing something new literally around fifteen minutes BEFORE our taxi arrived and so after writing about three sentences ( yeah, the inspiration also took a vacation back then ) I had to shut down the computer :p.
  

Anyway, I went to Crete and stayed in an amaaazing resort with nice people, beautiful environment, a cool beach and a sunny weather. Also, even when the water from the swimming pools consisted such an overdoses chlorine that my bikini couldn't handle the amount and after a couple of days happily and careless swimming looked like a dog had peed on it, the pools were great and I believe there were eight of them in the whole park ( ofcourse I only swam in max four or three of them and didn't even try to search for the other five. )

Furthermore for the rest of the days, except by going to Hersonissos which was nice, watching the world cup that ended in a match I actually forecasted right for a time and taking these stunning breath taking pictures ( because yes a chair is such a miracle of life ), I just relaxed and enjoyed the sun but this time with a cold slush in one hand and french fries in the other. In general going on vacation is a great and wonderful time when you actually get encouraged to be lazy and do nothing.

Haha so overall it was a great holiday and I enjoyed it a lot. Another exciting update of my life hmm, my current activity which is as you can read been pretty low. You can follow me if you wanna stay updated and if you wanna get emails when I post something new you can fill in your email. Seeya!

2 comments: