Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Shopping Haul!


Hiya folks ♥

Guess what ... it's June! What does that mean you ask? Well: summer, friends, vacation, dresses, sleeping, extensive dinners, sunbathing, beach, city, swimming,  and everything you like to do because YES WE FINALLY GOT TIME FOR ALL THAT SHIT :D!

So this weekend I went to the city with some of my friends and there were some thingies which were literally screaming to be purchased. So as the nice person I am... I bought them :p. Well in the first place I went to the city because I needed a cheap new pair of shoes because that same night I would go out with another friend, but ofcourse I'm a girl and so I came back with a few shoppingbags more ( at least it stimulates the economy! ) But I'm really happy with my new stuff and so I decided to make a blogpost about it. So be prepared for the most thrilling, awesome and exciting shopping haul you've ever imagined! ( or just laugh about the money I wasted..)


---------------------------------------------------------------

               CROCHET LL BEDJACKET - New Look


Holyshit! I LOVE this cardigan! When I saw it hanging in the New Look I grabbed it with ninja speed. It's just so amazingly cute and because it's a cream colour it fits almost with every clothing piece you've got. I prefer to combine it with a dress and because the material is airy it is the perfect cardigan for summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------

FLORAL PRINTED RUNNING SHORTS - New Look
                                       

Oke, I won't use these shorts as actual 'running shorts' because I'm a lazy bum, but they are so cute for the beach or just for really hot days! I love the floral print and the strings are the finishing touch. These shorts are cute and not that expensive, thus: the whole package.

-------------------------------------------------------------

LION EARRINGS -
Six


 My friend spotted these cute little guys and both of us fell in love. So we bought them and we got no regret. The lion earrings give me a bit of an african feeling and let me think about Mufasa from the Lion King. I think these accessories aren't ordinary at all and they are a nice addition to my jewelry.

-------------------------------------------------------------

PEARL NECKLACE - H&M


I wish they were real pearls but I still like this necklace and not to forget it was reaaaally cheap. It's always handy to have a necklace like this for a theme party or something like that and it's also nice to wear it just in everyday life. It's a bit old-fashioned I must admit, but in secret I think I have a soft spot for that style.

-------------------------------------------------------------

GREY SNEAKERS - H&M


  
At the end I've bought new shoes anyway. These sneakers aren't that special but they were also really cheap and it isn't a problem if they become dirty when I go out with some friends. Also, light grey is an absolute fresh colour and they walk perfectly fine. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

So this was my shopping haul. I think my favorite item I've bought is the cardigan because it's amazingly cute and it fits perfect. But ofcourse I'm glad with all the shit I've bought and I will definitely wear all of it. I hope you guys liked the post you can follow me if you wanna stay updated or fill in your e-mail adress so you can get e-mails when I post something new. Seeya!

1 comment: