Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Fly, Van Persie, Fly


Hi all

I'm back again! Revived from the death! Woohoo! Yeah!

....

Oké no, lately I've been trying many times to write a good blogpost but seriously: it's really hard to write something interesting when your life is a boring hole at the moment. And besides, I had much better stuff to do ( watching tv, eating, you know the interesting things in life. )

Speaking of watching tv, maybe I've been a bit productive lately. I've been watching the World Cup and cheering really loud for my country, which is Holland for the people who think I'm someone from outerspace. I really like to watch the World Cup though with my family and especially with my dad who becomes really tense and funny during the game ( which results in two people screaming and dancing through the room at each goal for us. )

But I need to say that I'm quite proud of our team. For example: yes we are that team with the flying Robin van Persie who headbutts the ball into the goal perfectly straight. In addition, we've also got Arjan Robben who is my favorite football player and broke the speed record like he was a rabbit fleeing for a cheetah. However, I'm not sure we will get to the finals. I mean yesterday we played against Mexico and it was amazing that we've won in the last five minutes with 2-1, but the other countries are also really good like Belgium and Germany.

Yet one of my forecasts was that the Netherlands would lose against Chili, but hey, that match ended in a 2-0 for us and proved that I'm a terrible forecaster and that it isn't handy for me to ever gamble in my entire life. So I concluded that even when my feeling says a lose in the semifinals it will be the opposite. Well this is it for now. You can follow me if you wanna stay updated or follow me by email so you can get mail whenever I post something new, yesh. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment